We value your privacy and we are careful to protect it. We don’t store financial information on our site, and we don’t sell, rent or divulge personal information to unauthorized third parties.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Personal and Financial Information
We don’t store any personal financial information on our Website. If you decide to make a purchase, you will be taken from our site to a secure, encrypted Paypal page where your credit card information and other personal details are protected. When you make a purchase our shopping cart database will retain information such as name, billing and shipping address, phone number and email address– but no financial information– so that we may process your order.
We do not sell, rent or divulge email addresses to any third parties.
Stewart Guitars, Inc.